Guidelines for carrying folding bikes on the bus:
1. Carrying folding bikes on the bus is allowed.
2. Please observe the following rules when carrying folding bikes:
(1) You should put the folding bike in a bike bag.
(2) There is no luggage compartment for storage. You should put your folding bike on a seat.
(3) There are more people riding on the bus during weekends and national holidays. For the quality of bus riding, carrying a folding bike on the bus is not recommended.
Concession tickets guidelines:
1. There are full tickets and half tickets. All day return tickets are offered at discount prices already. Apologize for no further discount.
2. Half tickets are available to:
(1) Senior citizens at the age of 65 or above, with ROC ID cards or Senior Citizen Cards
(2) Holders of Disabled Cards. Must ride with a guardian or a partner.
(3) Children below 12 years old at height of 115cm and below 145cm can purchase half tickets with valid IDs.
(4) Students holding valid student IDs are eligible to buy student tickets.
Guidelines for carrying pets on the bus:
1. You need to pay half fare for each pet carried on the bus. But they should not take any seat.
2. Passengers refusing to cooperate with the staffs’ advice, in case of the following, may be refused to ride on the bus. The unused tickets can be refunded in full:
(1) Suffering from serious diseases.
(2) Not carried in cages, baskets, or nets.
(3) Unclean or prone to damage other people and things.
(4) Harmful to public hygiene and other passengers; aggressive and dangerous animals.
(5) Not suitable to be carried on buses.
3. Passengers should carry their pets in cages, baskets, or nets. Each passenger is allowed to carry one pet, not exceeding the dimensions of 27cm3 (average length of 30cm on each side).
4. When carry pets, passengers should place them beside and take good care of them. They are not allowed to put on seats, luggage racks, or aisle. The cages, baskets, or nets carrying the pets should be closed or fastened tightly and wrapped up with waterproof cloth for hygiene reasons. If any passengers violate the rules and refuse to cooperate with the staff, they may be forced to leave the vehicle. The tickets will be suspended.
5. Guide dogs must be allowed on the buses to safeguard the rights of the people with visual impairment. All guide dogs can ride on the buses for free. As most guide dogs are huge, they are suggested to sit by the doors.